MindBody Telehealth is holistic wellness for the modern age!
This is my term for holistic, mindfulness-based, mind-body oriented therapy and coaching through phone and video.
As technology has improved and lives have become busier, many find that telehealth or teletherapy offers greater accessibility, affordability, and convenience.
Telehealth enables you to receive guidance and support from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you may be, without having to deal with the hassles of commuting, traffic, or parking. It allows me to offer more session time options that otherwise might be difficult, such as in the evenings and on weekends. And, I am able to charge less because there is no overhead for renting an office.
The research shows that telehealth is not only effective, but people have a high satisfaction rate with it.
There are a couple of things you should know about my telehealth service before deciding if it is right for you:
- It is not recommended if you are dealing with psychosis, suicidality, addiction, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or severe symptoms, be it depression, anxiety, or other conditions. For those issues, it is better to get traditional, in-person therapy.
- For video sessions, please make sure you have sufficient internet bandwidth to avoid disrupted use.
- Please have access to a quiet, private, well-lit room for sessions.
- I require payment before the session starts using PayPal on my website. Please choose the phone-based session option.
- Insurance plans don’t typically reimburse for telehealth, although some do. It is best to call your provider to ask.
If it sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you.