Hello and welcome! Congratulations on taking this step towards greater health and well-being.
Since 2005, I have assisted thousands of individuals on their journey of healing and growth (see my CV). I specialize in phone/video-based sessions for greater ease and convenience.
My approach to psychotherapy is grounded in a trusting therapeutic relationship and is informed by a holistic perspective, eastern and western psychology, polyvagal theory, neuroplasticity, positive psychology, mindfulness and mind-body medicine. To learn more about my background and approach, please go here.
I provide psychotherapy services to adults (at least 18 years old) and am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Washington D.C. and Maryland. That means I can see psychotherapy clients who live in those states. If you do not but are still interested in my services, you might consider my coaching offerings. Please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss further.
- Clarifying challenges and articulating goals
- Deepening insight into yourself and your life
- Understanding and overcoming limiting patterns that cause suffering
- Developing self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Learning mind-body skills for self-regulation, relaxation and resiliency
- Healing the symptoms of traumatic stress
- Improving connection to yourself, others and the world
- Building on strengths and resources
- Establishing sustainable, healthy habits of self-care
- Cultivating happiness and joy
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Stress Management
- PTSD and Trauma
- Mood Regulation
- Somatic Ailments
- Adjustment Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Attention Issues
- Grief and Bereavement
- Sleep Enhancement
- Chronic Pain Management
- Women’s Issues